This year is fresh, new and ready to make it what you want it to be.
Do you love your home? Your home is a reflection of you, so what does your home say about you?
Is your house as messy as your thoughts? Is everything organized but you don’t feel any depth or connection with your stuff? Is your home really shining through all kinds of YOU?
I just started a new book that my mother gave me and the first sentence of the first page of the book is so perfect. It says:
“Life truly begins after you have put your house in order.” -Marie Kondo
This time right now, the beginning of the new year is the perfect time to start creating joy within yourself and in your home.
Another great time to transform the vibe in your home is after a separation and divorce, after moving/down sizing, pretty much any time a big shift happens.
HERE A FEW STEPS TO PREPARE YOUR HOME FOR THE NEW YOU…ROOM BY ROOM
- PURGE THE OLD, MAKE WAY FOR THE NEW…
- USE COLOUR TO CHANGE THE FEEL OF A ROOM…NOT SURE WHICH COLOUR TO CHOOSE? CLICK HERE TO UNDERSTAND HOW COLOURS CAN MAKE YOU FEEL.
- THINK OF USING FURNITURE FROM OTHER ROOMS TO MIX THINGS UP
- IF ANYTHING IN YOUR HOME DOESN’T SPARK JOY, GET RID OF IT
- 5 WAYS TO CREATE A ROOM YOU LOVE