- Lavender oil is commonly used to soothe restless sleepers. It is even used to make sleep sachets to be tucked under pillows for deep, restless slumbers.
- Keeping a potted lavender shrub in your bedroom can keep you relaxed all night long and stress-free.
- Lavender plants are known to slow down your heart rate, calm fussy babies, and help you sleep better at night.
- Helps reduce anxiety and stress, as well as slow down your heart rate.
- The calming property is what draws people to use lavender essential oils in their bedroom routine.
2. ALOE VERA
- Studies show that aloe vera plants release a lot of oxygen at night.
- This pop of oxygen in the air can help fight insomnia and will help your body stay peaceful as you dream.
3. SNAKE PLANT
- The snake plant releases more oxygen at night, than it does during the day.
- It improves your rooms air quality and can make breathing easier on your body.
- Easy to maintain.
- Ivy is one of the best plants for bettering the quality of air.
- It soaks up toxins in the air and emits healthy, helpful oxygen.
- In fact, English ivy can reduce airborne mold by up to 94% so you’ll breathe easy with this plant in your room.
5. WHITE JASMINE
- Not only does jasmine smell great in your room, but its powerful scent has several natural healing properties. Jasmine has been used for thousands of years to help sleep and to reduce anxiety.
- The smell of jasmine flowers is soothing, and almost addictive.
- A jasmine plant placed in your bedroom can amazingly improve how well you sleep.
- A good night’s sleep will make sure you start your day fresh, bursting with energy. It will also prevent many health disorders that are caused due to poor sleeping habits.